How do you reset Polaris Autoclear Plus

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
tostone2
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 19000 Gal Ester Williams Vinal Liner Pool. 16' x 32' inground pool. Polaris Autoclear Plus salt water Generator System. 2 Hp pump motor with Pac Fab Pump. 36 Square foot DE Poder Filter.

Postby tostone2 » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 09:43

I hava a Polaris Autoclear Plus SWG. It is 6 years old and just replaced Salt Cell 30 days ago. It is now showing error code 91. I have been told there is a combination of buttons used to reset the unit. When I hold the test button it shows the salt level is 0000 but test strips show 3250ppm which is a perfect reading for my pool. Any help would be appreciated.

After trial and error i figured it out. Unplug power to unit, wait for all lights to go out. Then press and hold the "UP" and "PROGRAM" buttons while you plug unit back in. Continue holding while display shows 8888 and then will display program time to run. You should now be able to set water temp and adjust time to run. Test button will now display Salt Level.

KGet

Brand new Auto Clear Plus Salt Cell is not create clorine

Postby KGet » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 22:57

My new Auto Clear Plus Salt Cell is not creating clorine.....any ideas why it is not?????
Bprov602

Postby Bprov602 » Fri 22 Jul, 2011 19:11

My salt cell didn't produce chlorine also turning my pool green. I replaced the fuse and the pool is sparkling again.
Carfig1

Postby Carfig1 » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 18:53

How is the fuse replaced? Does a code 91 failure on a polaris autoclear plus indicate cell or fuse failure
tjk321780

Postby tjk321780 » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 11:22

Pull the fuse out by removing the Philips head screw on the bottom of the unit next to the Cell Plug on a Polaris Auto Clear Plus. There will be a spare new fuse inside the unit. Remove the front display panel and the fuse will be taped to the inside. Code 91 is a Low Salt indicator. Code 94 is the typical code for a blown fuse.
rwarren9

Postby rwarren9 » Fri 26 Apr, 2013 21:58

i dont have any display sreen is blank, and all the lights are on, is this meapooln i need to replace the fuse?

Postby Guest » Fri 26 Apr, 2013 22:04

help, Clorinator isnt working, my display screen is blank! does this mean i need to replace the fuse?
if so how and where is the fuse?

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”