soap in pool

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.
peri

soap in pool

Postby peri » Sat 10 Jun, 2006 09:06

My husband washed around the deck using my liquid cold water tide & his water blaster - ever since we have sudsy foam on the pool - the pool store has no suggestions - I keep scooping the foam off - the water looks nice & clear but once the filter is started up the foam continues - please does anyone have a solution!! Thanks, Peri :idea:

Re: soap in pool

Postby Guest » Sat 10 Jun, 2006 11:21

peri wrote:My husband washed around the deck using my liquid cold water tide & his water blaster - ever since we have sudsy foam on the pool - the pool store has no suggestions - I keep scooping the foam off - the water looks nice & clear but once the filter is started up the foam continues - please does anyone have a solution!! Thanks, Peri :idea:
DKrippse

Re: soap in pool

Postby DKrippse » Mon 14 Aug, 2006 22:28

Anonymous wrote:
peri wrote:My husband washed around the deck using my liquid cold water tide & his water blaster - ever since we have sudsy foam on the pool - the pool store has no suggestions - I keep scooping the foam off - the water looks nice & clear but once the filter is started up the foam continues - please does anyone have a solution!! Thanks, Peri :idea:

Contact your local pool company. They have some chamicals to help with this. Try getting some filter cleaner and run it through the heads and then out to waste. Don't let your husband do that again.

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”