ThreeFillyz wrote:My pool was crystal clear with only a bit of residual algae on the sides/bottom. The cholrine level very low and so shocked -- it immediately turned murky green. Any advise? I don't think this is normal as its never happened before. My PH levels were low normal at the time.
the advice is right on for metals in your pool. read and follow all label directions on the remover you choose, overdosing can cause other problems. BE sure to let the water circulate for at least 24 hour before adding chlorine. IF you have a cartridge filter be diligent on taking it out and rinsing it off at least 4-8 times daily to keep the color from reentering the pool, until you have removed the metals.