Vogue pool parts

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
redstart

Vogue pool parts

Postby redstart » Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:06

I'm looking for old Vogue top rails and joint covers. I'm not sure if thats what they are called. They cover the gap between the top rails. Any idea where I can find some of these?

Vogue pool parts

Postby Guest » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 09:36

redstart wrote:I'm looking for old Vogue top rails and joint covers. I'm not sure if thats what they are called. They cover the gap between the top rails. Any idea where I can find some of these?
scrounger

Vogue pool parts

Postby scrounger » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 20:01

I have a brand new set of top rails that are for an 18' x 33' oval Vogue Pool. You did not say what size pool you had? I do not have the plastic pieces that fit in between in new, but will probably have them in salvage?
tdvick

Vogue pool parts

Postby tdvick » Thu 04 Aug, 2011 18:49

scrounger wrote:I have a brand new set of top rails that are for an 18' x 33' oval Vogue Pool. You did not say what size pool you had? I do not have the plastic pieces that fit in between in new, but will probably have them in salvage?

Do you still have the top rails for the 18x33 Vogue Pool I have this pool and the paint is peeling badly on the rails. How hard would it be to find the fittings that go between the rails? What are you asking for them?
Toni Vick

Vogue pool i am looking for top rails and caps for 27 ft ro

Postby Guest » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 18:23

scrounger wrote:I have a brand new set of top rails that are for an 18' x 33' oval Vogue Pool. You did not say what size pool you had? I do not have the plastic pieces that fit in between in new, but will probably have them in salvage?
james ferrier

Vogue pool i am looking for top rails and caps for 27 ft ro

Postby james ferrier » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 12:10

pool user wrote:
scrounger wrote:i have a brand new set of top rails that are for an 18' x 33' oval vogue pool. You did not say what size pool you had? I do not have the plastic pieces that fit in between in new, but will probably have them in salvage?

my name is jay and i am looking for new top rails for a 18x33 aboveground pool.its a vogue and about 10 to 15 years old. If anybody can help my number is 618-799-0788 thanks
Wilsondebbie84
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Looking to buy a used revolution Vogue 18x33 pool

Vogue pool parts

Postby Wilsondebbie84 » Sun 08 Sep, 2013 10:40

How much r you asking for the new top rail covers for the Vogue pool 18x 33? And will they fit the Revalation model?
Austinrich

Vogue pool parts

Postby Austinrich » Sun 29 Sep, 2013 11:56

I'm lookin for some oval 18/33 pool parts for a vogue. Top rails and top caps. Please contact me at austinrich69@gmail.com. Or 6186979533

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”