Msladybug93 wrote:Help!! I have this tiny parasite looking orange or red looking worms in my pool. Did you guys find an answer. We are scared to swim in the pool. I have treated with chemicals but it still have not killed them or the little black beetle bug like things. I used ph, chlorine, shock, algaecide, what next?
I have never heard of worms in a properly sanitized pool. "BUT" if the worms are on top of the water you can use a floculant to make them heavier then water, they will sink to the bottom and you can vaccum them up.